Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Almost a month into it....


...and what do I have to show for all this trouble of moving across the world?

Tomorrow I begin in earnest my search for a job. Get ready Korea for I am about to carpet-bomb-flood you with my picture and CV.

Actually I thought about using a picture from the Internet but either I have lotsa facial hair or I have a drink in my hand, usually both. Sometimes, I'm even carrying, or being carried by, someone. These things are not the best way to convey professionalism.


Hey, I don't think I've ever said this but everyday here I see/hear/smell something new and interesting. For example, on Sunday my ears witnessed an accident between a motorcycle and a taxi. The bike tried to pass on the right just as the taxi was changing lanes. Fortunately, the biker was not hurt. He got right back up and started trading info with the taxi driver. Thankfully, he was wearing a helmet.

My folks have gone back to Canada. And I sub again tomorrow...

No comments: