Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lloyd Nosebleeds

Here are some pics of the Lloyd Nosebleeds' last game of the season. As it was the final game, coach Pope ordered us to drink heavily. One of the other guys also brought a hibachi stove and Dan hooked us up with some hot dogs and fireworks. A great ending to a great season. Too bad we lost 14-11. You gotta watch out for that sunball.


013
Arrival

012
My impression of an old-style high leg kick. This is as high as I can get my leg to go. Pathetic, I know.

007
Intimidation.

017
The dugout. That's Tania in the foreground. She recently married Nick (who's not pictured here but can be seen stepping on Coach Pope in a previous entry), and she's pregnant with their first child. Congratulations^2 to Nick and Tania.

015
Hartley fielding a fly ball.

Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the hot dogs or the fireworks, but trust me they were awesome. Thanks to all of the Nosebleeds for letting me tag along. It was a great year and I hope to do it again one day.

GO 'BLEEDS!!

No comments: