Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wow - it's been over a month!!!


Hello. Sorry guys for the lack of posts. It's been crazy ridiculous at work with new teachers, a lot of subbing, tests, changes and everything. Also I've been lazy.

So here's a totally amazing gross story for you guys.

I'm sitting down at the head of the class, facing my students, having them read a textbook when I notice one of the girls with her finger waaaaaay up in her nose. By the way this is a third grade class which puts the girl's age at around ten. Anyways, I as I'm putting my head down to look in my book, I catch a glimpse of the GIANT snot she dragging out of her nostril. Figuring that she'd ask for a kleenex, I don't pay no mind. You'd be surprised at how many of these kids pick their nose. Last semester, I had a boy who would sneeze every single day and have the biggest snot on his face. Anyways, back to the story. So a second passes by and I don't hear her get up from her seat or ask for tissue paper so I look up. And all I see is her finger way deep in her mouth. I almost puked.

Sometimes I go into space and I carry an astronaut on my back.

Asstronaut

2 comments:

Laura said...

oh so gross!! You should've just offered a kleenex! Or not enter this in your blog! Ahhhh! SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disgusting!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Martin's back - in blog form.

They sure keep you busy. I hope you've had some time for fun or at the very least come back with bags of money.