Monday, December 10, 2007

Advertising


For some weird reason, Koreans LOVE to advertise. Business, personal, whatever, it's all out there on a banner, or cluttered onto the side of a building, or even on the side of a bus. This was the first thing that struck me when I got here, the visual clutter. I think I mentioned this in a previous post. There's also a belief that if you have English words in your ad, it will be more credible. I saw this ad a while ago on the subway and I thought it was soooo redonkulous, but I couldn't get a picture of it. That is until I saw it again this weekend.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the weirdest, dumbest, most awesome print advertisement EVER!!!!

024
You will poop gold nuggets if you install this in your home

Yeah, that's a toilet seat cover. Who knew they had such life-changing abilities here? Seriously, that's the most ridiculous claim: buying this item that you're only going to use when performing one of humankind's more unsavory acts (number 1, number 2, number 1.5, puking, which I guess could be referred to as number 3) will make all you dreams come true!?!?! Please.





Yet...I kinda want one...

No comments: